Last updated: September 18, 2018
The Information We Collect
We may collect information directly and/or automatically through the Astron International website.
When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the Astron International website, or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication.
Automatically Collected Information About Your Activity.
We collect browsing information – such as IP address and location, date and time stamp, user agent, Astron International cookie ID (if applicable), URL, and time zone, and other information about user activities on the Astron International website.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your personal data – such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes. Astron International uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services. To provide you the services we offer on the Astron International website, communicate with you about your use of the Astron International website, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the Astron International website; to evaluate and improve the Astron International website.
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
We may share your information with third party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers.
We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
Protection of Rights.
We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of Astron International, its users, or others.
Anonymized and Aggregated Data.
We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.
Cookies and Tracking
- Cookies. These are small files with a unique identifier that are transferred to your browser through our websites. They allow us to remember users who are logged in, to understand how users navigate through and use the Astron International Website.
- Analytics Tools. We may use internal and third-party analytics tools, including Google Analytics. The third-party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
Please note we do not change system behavior within the Astron International website in response to browser requests not to be tracked.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. Astron International has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure.
Transferring Your Data
Astron International is headquartered in the United States, and has operations, entities and service providers in the United States and other parts of the world. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or access it in, jurisdictions (including the United States) that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 (or under the age of 14 for anyone living in Spain or South Korea. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we take steps to delete that information.
Links to Other Websites
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the types of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.O. Box 218275
Houston, TX 77218